Dancers, ages 12+, are invited to spend four days OR eight days of intense instruction in ballet technique, conditioning for dancers, variations, musical theatre, and choreography. Nutrition lectures each week will be given during lunch by a professional nutritionist, and dancers will be exposed to all kinds of information about dancing and the dance world in general.
Dancers need to be at least at an Intermediate level with 4+ years training. Dancers need to bring a sack lunch with them each day, as well as wear black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, and pointe shoes(if applicable). Ladies should wear their hair in a bun. Gentlemen wear white T-shirt, black men's tights, white socks, white canvas ballet shoes, dance belt.
WEEK 1, June 20-23, 2016
- Ballet Technique, 10-11:15am (Taught by Jasmine Morris)
- Conditioning for dancers, 11:30am-12:15pm (Taught by Hannah Briggs)
- Lunch with Lisa, 12:15-1pm (Lectures, videos, dancer talk)
- Choreography Basic/Methods, 1-2pm (Taught by Lisa Racina-Torre)
- Musical Theatre, 2-3pm (Taught by Anne Black Scalf)
WEEK 2, June 27-30, 2016
- Ballet Technique, 10-11:15am (Taught by Lea Zablocki)
- Classical Variations, 11:30-12:30 (Taught by Lea Zablocki)
- Conditioning for dancer, 12:30-1:15 (Taught by Hannah Briggs)
- Lunch with Lisa, 1:15-2 (Lectures, videos, dancer talk)
- Musical Theatre, 2-3 (Taught by Anne Black Scalf)
JULY 2016 SUMMER DANCE CLASSES:
July 5-July 28, 2016--whether you want to get ahead, catch up, or just stay in shape, our abbreviated July dance schedule promises to be fun, exhilerating, and totally worth your effort! Dancers can expect a challenge no matter which classes they choose to take! NEW: To accommodate your vacation schedule, you can register & pay for ONLY THE CLASSES YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND! If you're lucky enough to be able to take all 8 days of the Int-Adv Ballet AND Jazz, email Ms. Lisa at Director@dentondance.com to receive a $49 DISCOUNT!
- Intermediate-Advanced Ballet, Tue/Thu, 5:30-6:45pm
- Intermediate-Advanced Jazz, Tue/Thu, 7-8pm
- Beginning Adult Ballet, Wed 7-8:15pm