Annual Recital Showcase
35th ANNUAL RECITAL SHOWCASE, “Legendary”
This production is a very exciting and important part of your dancer’s education, whether they are three years old, or 18 years old! Students have worked hard throughout the year to achieve a new level of strength, control, technique, etc. and this is a wonderful opportunity to show what they have learned. Rest assured your dancer will experience a truly professional, yet nurturing atmosphere to make memories that will last a lifetime!!!
THIS YEAR’S SHOWCASE WILL BE HELD AT TEXAS WOMAN’S UNIVERSITY’S MARGO JONES PERFORMANCE HALL! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO PROVIDE AN IN-PERSON PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR DANCERS AND THEIR FAMILIES!!! We are so proud of our dancers, from the youngest to the oldest, who have continued to train in their prospective disciplines and not let the limitations of Covid stop them from DANCING!!! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VOLUNTEER, PURCHASE TICKETS AND ORDER YOUR DVD!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!!!
PROGRAM 1, June 17, 2023 at 12noon
PROGRAM 2, June 17, 2023 at 2pm
PROGRAM 3, June 17, 2023 at 4:30pm
Links for Our Families & Friends:
- TICKETS GO ON SALE HERE MAY 2nd!
- CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR “Legendary” Showcase Costumes for 2023!
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR CONGRATULATORY PROGRAM AD!
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR DANCER’S CUSTOM DESIGNED MEMORY WAND!
- CLICK HERE TO SEE WHICH PROGRAM YOUR DANCER IS IN
- CLICK HERE TO SEE WHEN YOUR DANCER’S RECITAL PHOTOS WILL BE TAKEN (May 30, May 31, & June 1)
- CLICK HERE TO SEE DRESS REHEARSAL SCHEDULE FOR PROGRAM 1 @ 12NOON
- CLICK HERE TO SEE DRESS REHEARSAL SCHEDULE FOR PROGRAM 2 @ 2PM
- CLICK HERE TO SEE DRESS REHEARSAL SCHEDULE FOR PROGRAM 3 @ 4:30PM
- Click here if you can help load/unload/transport our dance floor to the venue and back
- Click here if you can be a Class Mom for Program 1
- Click here if you can be a Class Mom for Program 2
- Click here if you can be a Dressing Room Monitor for Program 3
- Click here if you can help us in the “front of house” duties (ushering, selling water, handing out awards, etc)